Skill Evaluation Office
Skill Evaluation Office`s policies based on strategy document of technology and skill
Revising, correcting, developing, and optimizing skill evaluating methods:
1) Scheduling for performing written tests electronically.
2) Planning to administer written tests and performance tests in a project way.
3) Developing state evaluation centers and establishing private evaluation centers.
4) Making plans for standardizing and establishing question bank, project bank and testing references.
5) Scheduling for revising evaluation system for instructors` skills.
6) Planning for standardizing relevant processes by assessing pedagogical certificates and degrees and also confirming them.
7) Scheduling for improving cyclical tests and founding registering website.
8) Providing necessary conditions for issuing certificates electronically.